OVERVIEW – Information on sr&ed financing loans in Canada. The Sr&ed finance solution accelerates the cash flow recovery of your r&d capital investment
Looking for some irony? Top experts tell us that 70% of companies in Canada that are eligible for the program do not even apply, let alone receive their funds!! It clearly is a source of untapped cash flow and working capital for your Canadian business that should be maximized to the hilt.
The other 30% of Canadian firms who use the program utilize it around their efforts to develop new products and services, building prototypes, and solving technological challenges.
So your Canadian controlled private company utilizes and files Sred filings. Did you know your claim can be financing immediately after you file it, literally the same day.
Specialists that work as 'SR&ED consultants are experts in preparing your claim and in Canada your sred claim can be prepared at typical accounting costs or on contingency fee basis with no risk to your firm.
The expertise of your consultant is critical as Ottawa is getting more ' stringent ‘. For the record over 24,000 firms, some of whom might be your competitors, filed last year. Total refunds: 3.5 Billion dollars! The lesson learned? Ensure you're eligible for SRED, and start your process early.
However most Canadian business owners and their Sred consultants do not know that your claim can be financing, either during the preparation of your claim, (yes, before your file, if you qualify!) or immediately on filing of your claim.
Generally with this type of financing you receive immediately approximately 70% of the value of your claim. The other 30% still comes back you of course, but it’s simply a bit of a buffer to cover financing costs and any risk that a portion of the claim will be disallowed or clawed back .
The SR ED financing process? Simple - not complicated. Complete a basic business financing application, ensuring proper back up is in place and valid. That includes info on your company, the Sr Ed claim itself, your previous Sr Ed claims if you have filed previously etc.
The reality is that SR ED financing can be completed within 2-3 weeks of starting the process. The beauty of this type of financing is that no payments are made on the sred loan. In effect you can say that you have factored or discounted the Sr Ed claim. Refunds are for any purpose: reduction of payables, investments in new equipment, additional staff, etc. Bottom line = any general worthwhile corporate purpose.
Know your SRED loan financing options. Seek out and speak to a trusted, credible and experienced Canadian business financing advisor who can help you fund your sr&ed.
7 Park Avenue Financial :
Business financing for Canadian Firms , specializing in working capital, cash flow, asset based financing , Equipment Leasing , franchise finance and Cdn. Tax Credit Finance . Founded 2004 - Completed in excess of 100 Million $ of financing for Canadian corporations .
7 Park Avenue Financial
2910 South Sheridan Way
Office = 905 829 2653
Stan has had a successful career with some of the world’s largest and most successful corporations.
Prior to founding 7 Park Avenue Financial in 2004 his employers over the last 25 years were, ASHLAND OIL, ( 1977-1980) DIGITAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION, ( 1980-1990) ) CABLE & WIRELESS PLC,( 1991 -1993) ) AND HEWLETT PACKARD ( 1994-2004 ) He is an expert in Canadian Business Financing.
Stan has over 40 years of business and finance executive experience. He has been recognized as a credit/financial executive for three of the largest technology companies in the world; Hewlett-Packard, Digital Equipment and Cable & Wireless. Stan has had in depth, hands on experience in assessing and evaluating thousands of companies that are seeking financing and expansion. He has been instrumental in helping many companies progress through every phase of financing, mergers & acquisitions, sales and marketing and human resources. Stan has worked with startups and public corporations and has many times established the financial wherewithal of organizations before approving millions of dollars of financing facilities and instruments on behalf of his employers.