SRED loans enhance Cash flow !
Information highlighting the benefits of SR&ED Tax Credit Financing for companies using the SRED program to enhance business growth
But are you missing out one on aspect related to ' SRED ‘, which is that you are able to implement sred tax credit financing that in effect supercharges your non repayable tax grant . Simply speaking your ability to monetize or cash flow you sr&Ed claim remarkably enhances your overall business financing.
THE SR&ED program (Scientific Research & Experimental Development) reimburses your for your R&D expenses - you know that already. So at this point a compelling choice emerges - you have the option of waiting for your cheque from Ottawa and the Provinces (you are perhaps familiar with the saying ' the cheque is in the mail’!) or you can facilitate a SRED loan to obtain your cash today.
Many younger , emerging or start up firms that we have worked with count on the cash from their SRED grant as one of the largest receivables or cash injections they will receive at one time during the year . That’s a lot of money to most firms. Actually the government statistics show that anywhere from 2-4 Billion dollars in any year go out to firms such as yours in the form of non repayable sred grants.
So how does sred tax credit financing work? Asks clients? Is it complicated, time consuming, what else is involved? Those are all perfectly legitimate questions.
We'll provide a very basic overview of the sred tax credit financing process. First things first - you need a sred claim completed and filed. In certain circumstances financing can also be done prior to filing your claim, but for simplicity sake we will focus on your claim having been filed.
If your claim has been prepared by a sred consultant with experience and reputations that plays a great factor in your sred loan approval. As you can imagine the actual sred claim it is the collateral for the loan, so we want to ensure your calim has a very significant chance of being approved. We hate to say it but it is rare that a business owner or your accountant can prepare a proper claim, simply because as in all fields of business an expert is preferred.
For the actual financing of the claim it also doesn’t hurt to work with a sred tax credit financing expert. He of she will enhance the speed of your funding, which involves simply a basic standard business financing application as well as review of the claim as we have stated. Funding is not for 100% of the claim, a very typical amount is 70%, and the other 30% is more or less to be viewed as a buffer. You can expect the whole process to take a couple weeks, which certainly isn’t bad, and if you focus on working with a sred financing expert you should have minimal delays, if any.
In summary, if the Canadian government is allocating billions to firms such as yours, clearly having cash is better than waiting for cash - consider monetizing your claim today and stay one step ahead of your competition that are still waiting for that cheque. Remember, as we said, it’s in the mail!
South Sheridan Executive Centre
2910 South Sheridan Way
Office = 905 829 2653
Click here for 7 PARK AVENUE FINANCIAL
Business financing for Canadian Firms , specializing in working capital, cash flow, asset based financing , Equipment Leasing , franchise finance and Cdn. Tax Credit Finance . Founded 2004 - Completed in excess of 100 Million $ of financing for Canadian corporations .
Stan has had a successful career with some of the world’s largest and most successful corporations.
Prior to founding 7 Park Avenue Financial in 2004 his employers over the last 25 years were, ASHLAND OIL, ( 1977-1980) DIGITAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION, ( 1980-1990) ) CABLE & WIRELESS PLC,( 1991 -1993) ) AND HEWLETT PACKARD ( 1994-2004 ) He is an expert in Canadian Business Financing.
Stan has over 40 years of business and finance executive experience. He has been recognized as a credit/financial executive for three of the largest technology companies in the world; Hewlett-Packard, Digital Equipment and Cable & Wireless. Stan has had in depth, hands on experience in assessing and evaluating thousands of companies that are seeking financing and expansion. He has been instrumental in helping many companies progress through every phase of financing, mergers & acquisitions, sales and marketing and human resources. Stan has worked with startups and public corporations and has many times established the financial wherewithal of organizations before approving millions of dollars of financing facilities and instruments on behalf of his employers.